Sunday, July 1, 2007

LUCK Generation



Have you ever feel like it is not your day today? Your Lucky Element is not with you?

What is your Lucky Element?

Lucky Element – Tie, Ring, Pen, Pin or anything that can make you feel comfortable when you are having them. Eventually, these Lucky Elements will become one of your favourite items in your life. You will feel more confident when you are doing something while having them at your side.

“AROWANA” ( 龍魚 )
It is always believe that ‘Arowana’ will bring Good Luck to the owner. The origin of Arowana fish is Amazon River Basin. Due to its popularity, Arowana fish has been brought to all around the world like Asia, Europe and even Arabia countries.

I got myself a ‘Silver Arowana’ fish a month ago and hoping it will generate better luck to me. The pictures above show the ‘Silver Arowana’ I have now, it is about 9 inches in length & 5 to 6 months old. It is very physically active, and growing up very fast. I am thinking to get a bigger aquarium for my ‘Luck Generating Machine’ in another 6 months time, as I believe the current 3 feet aquarium will be a bit small for it by 6 months time.

As I am exploring the virtual world (internet world / borderless world), I want to have a Lucky Element for myself as well, to bring a better luck to me. I could get a “Lucky Keyboard” or “Lucky Mouse” for that, but after a few thoughts, Arowana fish is more convincing (at least mentally convinced). After all the most important part as I mentioned in the earlier paragraph, a Lucky Element should make you feel more comfortable & confident when doing things.

So, find yourself a Lucky Element too! Good Luck!

Read more on my Arowana Fish, please click here…..My Arowana






No comments: